Internships, projects, expeditions
The Laboratory for Monitoring the Risks of Socio-Political Destabilization offers various options to involve students in our activities:
2. Project Fair
The application is filled in at the end of August or in the beginning of an academic year at the website "Project Fair HSE"
Projects of 2021-2022 academic year:
- Modern Revolutions: Factors, Mechanisms and Forecasts (the head - Аndrey Korotayev);
- Global and Country-level Factors of Socio-Political Destabilization (the head - Andrey Korotayev);
- How to Predict Revolutions? Using Methods of Machine Learning to Predict Revolutionary Events (the head - Iliya Medvedev);
- How did Protests Start? Analysis of Various Factors of Instability (the head - Vadim Ustyuzhanin);
- Factors of Bloody Destabilization: Terrorism and Guerilla Acts (the head - Maksim Slav).
Projects of 2020-2021 academic year:
- Field Islam Studies. Part 3. Processing the Data of Field Study (Field study - part 1; part 2).
Projects of 2019-2020 academic year:
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.