We offer students an internship program for monitoring the risks of socio-political destabilization.
If you are interested in the processes and dynamics of the socio-political transformation of individual countries and regions and would like to predict the risks of destabilization, then an internship in our laboratory is just for you.
The internship is full-time and is designed for 6-8 weeks. It can be counted as an internship at the university.
The internship program includes:
- training in the basic skills of collecting and analyzing information necessary to identify factors of socio-political destabilization in various world-system zones;
- work in joint research projects;
- attending workshops, scientific meetings and laboratory events.
- Bachelors of 3-5 courses,
- Masters of 1-2 courses studying in Russian universities whose major is: Political Science, Sociology, History, World Economy and International Relations
- Oriental Studies and African Studies;
- postgraduate students 1-2 years of study*;
- exchange students from foreign universities*;
- graduates of Russian universities who are starting to build a career in the scientific field*.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.