PROJECT FOR 2023:
Purpose of scientific research: to determine the key mechanisms and structural factors that influence the stability of socio-political systems and impede the processes of revolutionary destabilization in the “Afrasian” macrozone of instability.
- to characterize the long-term revolutionary processes in the "Afrasian" macrozone of instability in the world-system context;
- to study the stabilizing potential of various socio-political systems of the “Afrasian” macrozone of instability;study the factors that determine the armed or unarmed form of revolutionary action;
- to characterize the new forms of adaptation of the states of the “Afrasian” macrozone of instability to the growth of Islamist extremism and the global terrorist threat;
- to study the stabilizing potential of decentralization processes and practices in the “Afrasian” macrozone of instability.
СENTER OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH. PROJECT FOR 2022 :
New Revolutionary Wave in the “Afro-Asiatic” Zone of Instability
The project aims to identify the key factors that determined the new wave of revolutions in the “Afro-Asiatic” macro zone of instability, taking into account the macro trends of global, regional and country development, as well as to understand why some countries that actively participated in the Arab Spring were not seriously affected by the new revolutionary wave.
In this regard, it is assumed that the following tasks will be solved:
- identification similarities and differences between the events of the Arab Spring and the current revolutionary wave in the “Afro-Asiatic" macro zone of instability;
- clarification of the general factors of the genesis of revolutionary situations in the modern world;
- studying the causes of the new wave of revolutions and its world-system context;
- analysis of the organizational forms of the new wave of revolutions;
- studying the driving forces and goals of the new revolutionary wave in the Afrazian macro zone of instability, as well as its results.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.