The general conditions and procedure for organizing various types of events for continued professional development of employees of the Higher School of Economics and its branches, as well as the procedure for processing, selecting and executing applications to the CPC for advanced training, are determined by the Regulations for organizing advanced training for employees of the National Research University Higher School of Economics and its branches, approved by the order of the National Research University Higher School of Economics dated 09.06.2017 No. 6.18.1-01 / 0906-12.
Регламент повышения квалификации НИУ ВШЭ (PDF, 612 Кб)
Funding for continuing education courses is also provided by the Center for Advanced Studies.
Please note: advanced training is paid for by the Higher School of Economics as a legal entity. HSE employees are sent to training on an individual basis with the formalization of contractual relations between the organizer of advanced training (university, research center, specialized organization) and the operator organization acting on behalf of the HSE. Training is paid by the operator organization.
Requirements for applications
The following categories of applicants can apply to the Scientific Committee of the faculty:
- teaching staff of the Faculty of Social Sciences;
- researchers at the Faculty of Social Sciences.
All employees must work full-time at HSE. An employee's length of service at the Higher School of Economics must be at least 1 year.
Applications are reviewed on a competitive basis.
An application from one applicant can be submitted no more than once every three years.
Following forms and types of activities can be supported:
- training in advanced training programs of various durations, conducted on the basis of educational institutions of higher education, research centers and specialized organizations, including foreign ones, with or without issuing a document (in accordance with the program and conditions of training established by the host educational institution of higher education or by another organization);
- pedagogical and scientific internships in educational institutions of higher education, research centers and specialized organizations, including foreign ones, with or without issuing a document (in accordance with the conditions of study established by the host educational institution of higher education or other organization);
- other types of professional development activities in accordance with local regulations of the Higher School of Economics and decisions of the Scientific Committee.
Please note: advanced training at the NRU HSE is not supported by the PAR funds. In this case, you need to contact the Center for Advanced Studies.
Applications are accepted no later than 45 days before the start of training (however, the Scientific Committee requests to submit applications as early as possible). From November 15 until the end of the calendar year, applications will not be accepted.
To apply, you must fill out a standard form:
Повышение квалификации сотрудника (DOCX, 23 Кб)
In the application, it is necessary to fill in the column "Name of the competition for advanced training". Types of advanced training can be found on the website of the Center for Advanced Studies. To find out the code, you need to open the description of the selected type of professional development.
The application must be accompanied by the documents specified at the end of the standard application form:
- a copy of the section of the personal page on the composition of the applicant's publications,
- preliminary internship program,
- an invitation from the host,
- brief description of the project / study
The rest is subject to availability.
Applications should be sent to the Executive Secretary of the Scientific Committee at email@example.com.
Payment for advanced training is carried out only by bank transfer. To do this, you need to conclude an agreement between the Higher School of Economics and an organization that provides advanced training. The agreement is signed by the dean of the Federal Tax Service. You can consult with the Legal Department regarding the execution of the contract.
When the contract is ready you need to inform the Secretary of the Scientific Committee to have the order initiated. After the release of the order, payment for the training takes place.
In the event that a trip to another city / country is required for advanced training, a business trip is issued. Full information on the design of a business trip is available on the website of the Personnel Department.
The data for filling out the memo should be requested from T.N. Timokhina.
Within three days after the business trip, you need to report to L.V. Pirskaya.
Attention: most likely, a bank card statement will be required for reports.
Within two weeks after returning from a business trip or the end of an advanced training event (but no later than December 20), an organizational and financial report must be submitted to the Secretary of the Scientific Committee in the following form:
Отчет сотрудника о повышении квалификации (DOCX, 18 Кб)
The Scientific Committee may not provide funding for continuing education next year if the reporting requirement is not met.