Applications shall be accepted until April 1 and reviewed by scientific committees of HSE faculties. Authors of successful applications shall make presentations of their RTL projects to the competition committee.
The Scientific Committee of the HSE Faculty of Social Sciences organizes and coordinates the Faculty’s research activities, draws up its research development strategy and ensures the effective use of funds allocated for such research activities.
The Scientific Committee shall review and approve:
- applications for travel grants awarded to (doctoral) students and researchers taking part in academic and research events;
- academic mobility applications (CPD training for researchers);
- applications to establish research and study groups;
- applications to support individual research projects;
- applications for co-financing conferences, seminars, symposiums, and other academic events at the faculty’s expense;
- applications to organize summer schools.
The Scientific Committee prepares the following documents for consideration and approval at meetings of the Faculty’s Academic Council:
- the Faculty’s annual research agenda;
- annual reports submitted by respective research subdivisions regarding the Faculty’s research projects (key and associated subdivisions);
- forecasts of the Faculty’s research performance;
- schedules of the Faculty’s research events;
- lists of the Faculty’s candidates to the HSE Academic Staff Development Programme (in the “Future Professors” and “New Researchers” categories).