The ACME members took part in ECVP 2017
The 'Attention, Computational Models and Eye Movements' (ACME) Research and Study Group members paticipated in The 40th European Conference on Visual Perception, ECVP 2017.
The conference took place in Berlin (Germany), 27–31 August 2017.
The following ACME members presented their posters:
- Doctor W. Joseph MacInnes, the head of the ACME Group
- Tatiana Malevich: Early facilitation and perceptual merging: the role of alpha band power and neuronal dynamics in exogenous orienting
- Alena Kulikova: Spatial attention and eye movements: A diffusion model study
- Sofia Krasovskaya: Training restricted Boltzmann machines to generate human-like eye movements
- Kirill Korotaev: Investigating links between artificial neural networks and human visual perception
The conference programme is available here: ECVP_2017