The purpose of the project: to study career strategies and trajectories of young women in public organizations, state and municipal agencies and bodies as a special type of organizations that develop and implement state and municipal policy.
1. to study the concept of «male» and «female» fields of work in public administration, «male» and «female» staff, work with chiefs of different sexes;
2. to identify the gender specificity of women's labor strategies in various departments of public authorities of Russia in a comparative perspective with other countries;
3. to investigate situations of gender discrimination and attitudes to the phenomenon of sexual harassment in the workplace;
4. to determine the views on the possibilities of combining family and work load of women working in the public administration;
5. to carry out a comparative analysis of similarities and differences in these areas in the analyzed countries.
1. study of the situation of men and women in Russia, Ghana, Israel, Finland in public authorities (official statistics of these countries, open sources, position in international rankings, etc.);
2. gender expertise of the legal framework of Russia, Ghana, Israel, Finland, regulating gender issues;
3. analysis of a series of autobiographical narrative in-depth interviews with women and men public servants in Russia, Ghana, Israel, Finland;
4. analysis of relevant statistical information using SPPS or R to identify possible statistical patterns.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.