The ACME Group members took part in the 5th Polish Eye Tracking Conference
The 'Attention, Computational Models and Eye Movements' (ACME) Research and Study Group members paticipated in the Fifth, Jubilee edition of Polish Eyetracking Conference.
The following Group members presented the results of their research projects:
- Doctor W. Joseph MacInnes, the head of the ACME Group: Compatision of temporal models for spatial cuing.
- Anastasiya Lopukhina: Eye movement control in the visual world paradigm.
Joe MacInnes participating in the Cognition Session
- Liubov Ardasheva: Development of a combined TMS/eye-tracking study for executive process.
- Tatiana Malevich: Combining EEG and eye tracking: a joint experiment with the exogenous orienting task.
- Alena Kulikova: Spatial attention, alertness and anti-saccades: a diffusion model analysis.
- Roopali Bhatnagar: Testing multiple metrics for saccadic facilitation in a cueing task.
The programme of the event is available on the Conference website.