"Sociological research methods"
Please join us for the 7th Annual Conference on Methods in Social Sciences "Sociological research methods (in memory of A.Kryshtanovsky)" which will be held September 23–24, 2016 in Moscow, Russia at theNational Research University Higher School of Economics at the following address: ul. Myasnitskaya 9/11. Specialists in the development, application, teaching methodology as well as methods of sociological research, including undergraduate and graduate students are welcome.
We accept abstracts related to the conference topics, including but not restricted to the following:
- Measurement problems and the application of math models in thesocial sciences
- Data mining in the social sciences
- Strategies for combining various methods(mix methods) in sociological research
- Digital research and "mobile methods"
- Applied methods of media analysis
- Analysis of unstructured information in social networks
- Validation procedures for qualitative data
- Action research in sociology
- Innovations in marketing research: the impact of technology on the methods for studying of consumer behavior
- Gamification in marketing
- Methodical innovations andexperiments
- Special section "Methodical startups" will be organized for young researcher
- Problems in teaching and measuring the learning outcomes;
- Social mobility analysis: methodological aspects.
Individual submissions should include:
- Author`s name, affiliation and e-mail;
- Paper title
- Abstract (up to 7000 characters)
Download the announcement:
Announcement_Kryshtanovsky_2016_Moscow_HSE (PDF, 506 Кб)