Postdoctoral Fellow, Web survey methodology research group, National Research University “Higher School of Economics”, Moscow, Russia.
Description of Position
- We welcome applicants who have received a Ph.D. in Sociology, Politics or Statistics for less than 3 years from the beginning date of the HSE appointment from a recognized international research institution. The postdoctoral fellow must devote his/her full-time effort to the research group.
- The ideal candidate will have publications in peer-reviewed journals, a strong background in survey methods, familiarity with statistical software (SPSS/SAS/STATA/R), data analysis (multivariate and multilevel analysis), and experience in conducting surveys (including Web surveys). Experience in programming questionnaires (based on Unipark software) will be an advantage.
- The fellow will be expected to design and conduct Web experiments, present the results at the conferences, and publish them in the international peer-reviewed journals.
- The fellow will be expected to assist in teaching “Web surveys” course for master students (department of sociology).
Statement of Research Interest
- The applicant must submit a statement of research interest describing the project to be completed during the postdoctoral appointment in Web survey methodology research group.
- The proposal should describe the purpose of the project in Web survey methodology area, the research approach, methods, main activities to be undertaken to complete the research, and the contribution of the project.
- Proposals should not exceed three pages in length.
Applications will be accepted until March 20, 2013.
Notification of awards will be made until April 25, 2013.
Please submit the following:
- A cover letter
- A curriculum vitae
- Statement of research interest
- Names and contact information for 2 references
Applications should be submitted electronically and sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions on that position please write an e-mail to the attention of:
Prof. Dr. Inna F. Deviatko, Web survey methodology research group scientific advisor, email@example.com
Aigul Mavletova, PhD, head of the Web survey methodology research group, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any questions on general conditions for post-doctoral research position should be sent to the address: email@example.com
General Conditions for Post-Doctoral Fellow Position
Can be found here
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.