About Centre for Development of Sociological Education
The Center for the Development of Sociological Education operates within the structure of the Department of Sociology, Faculty of Social Sciences at the National Research University Higher School of Economics. It was created after the Consortium of a number of leading Russian universities, formed by the HSE, won the competition for the right to develop a new standard in sociology. The work of the Center is aimed at ensuring organizational and methodological support of the Russian higher education in the transition to the third generation standards in sociology.
The main tasks of the Center are:
- implementation of methodological, expert-analytical, consulting activities in the interests of the National Research University Higher School of Economics, and the Department of Sociology, Faculty of Social Sciences of the National Research University Higher School of Economics, as well as other legal entities and individuals in the field of education in the field of "Sociology" (including coordination of the activities of educational institutions of higher education of the Russian Federation in the development, updating and consulting and methodological support of educational and professional standards);
- study and generalization of domestic and world experience in the field of educational, methodological and organizational innovations in the direction of "Sociology";
- dissemination of the results of scientific and methodological developments of the National Research University Higher School of Economics, initiated by the Center and aimed at improving the content of sociological education;
- involvement of scientific and pedagogical and other employees of the National Research University Higher School of Economics in the development and implementation of advanced training and retraining programs for teaching staff of the Department of Sociology of the Faculty of Social Sciences of the National Research University Higher School of Economics and other educational institutions of higher education at their request in the development of educational and methodological documentation;
- promotion of the practical application of the results of methodological developments in the educational process.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.