Researchers of Neuropsy Lab gave lectures as a part of the educational module "Cognitive Research Methods" at NTU Sirius, Sochi
On the 10 of July Neuropsy Lab members Arsalidou Marie, Yulia Sudorgina, Valentina Bachurina, Andrey Faber, Maria Zherdeva as well as Roman Tikhonov (HSE, St. Petersburg) gave lectures to the students of the module "Methods of Cognitive Research" as a part of the educational module at NTU Sirius.
Our colleagues presented the following topics:
- Sudorgina Y., Zherdeva M., Kotov A. Arsalidou, M. Individual differences in mental attentional capacity and category learning in children and adults
- Zherdeva M., Bachurina V., Kotov A. Attention distribution during category learning in children and adults
- Tikhonov R., Kotov A. Modeling age differences in category learning
- Faber, A., Arsalidou, M. fMRI correlates of mental attentional capacity in over-performing children
- Bachurina V., Arsalidou, M. Cognitive load and eye-movements in different cognitive tasks
- Arsalidou, M. Brain and cognition: Next steps
During presentations the Sirius-RFFI grant "Neurocognitive bases of individual differences in categorical learning in school-age children" (No. 19-313-51010 (№19-313-51010) results were discussed. The supervisors of the grant are Marie Arsalidou and Alexey Kotov.
Lectures were both online and offline. The audience included undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students from the universities across the country. The participants of the educational module were very interested in the topics presented and were pleased to participate in the discussion after the lectures.