Neuropsy Lab has an open postdoctoral position
Laboratory for the Neurobiological Foundations of Cognitive Development invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of developmental cognitive neuroscience.
- Candidates must hold a recent PhD in the field of Neuroscience, Psychology, Biology, Computer Science and Education or related areas which was awarded over the last 5 years or received before starting work at HSE in a relevant field by an internationally recognized university and has been assessed by external reviewers as having the potential to pursue research that is publishable in leading peer-reviewed journals;
- Candidates should have a strong background in background programming and statistical analysis packages, ability to work independently and in a team;
- Fluent English is an obligatory condition as research and other activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of Russian is not required;
- Relevant experience will be an asset although not required.
The position involves:
- working under the direct supervision of Dr. Marie Arsalidou;
- participants are encouraged to pursue their own research along with working on Neuropsy Lab research projects such as:
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Neuropsy Lab;
- participation in the events of the Neuropsy Lab and other contribution to the Lab’s development;
- public presentations of candidate’s own research to the academic community;
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
- Appointments are made for one year. Postdoctoral fellows have an opportunity of renewal of the contract (no more than two times).
- HSE University offers postdoctoral fellows a competitive salary, the standard medical insurance plan, a working space equipped with a computer and free Internet access at the University.
- The Neuropsy Lab functions within the School of Psychology. Lab members have access to an EyeLink Portable Duo eye tracker and MRI facilities.
Applications must be submitted online. Please provide a CV, a statement of research interest and a recent research paper submitted via the online application form. At least two letters of recommendation should be sent directly to the International Faculty Recruitment Office at email@example.com before the application deadline. Read more about the application process here.
The deadline for the applications is February 14, 2021.